Library of Statistics
The Library of Statistics is a library open to all and it is focused on statistical publications. The Library of Statistics is open as agreed. If you want to visit the library, please make an appointment in advance.
Library of Statistics collections
The Library of Statistics has Finland's largest collection of statistics. The collection contains both printed and electronic material.
The collection contains
- Official Statistics of Finland (OSF) publications starting from 1865
- Statistics Finland's other publication production
- Statistics from other authorities and several business organisations and trade associations
- Nordic statistics
- Statistics of international statistical organisations
- Statistical yearbooks from around 30 countries.
- Some of the material can only be used in the library's premises.
- The Library of Statistics acquires user rights to electronic data material. These have mainly been acquired for internal use at Statistics Finland only.
Search for material
You can search for the material of the Library of Statistics in the Finna service. In Finna you can find the reference and availability information of publications, and you can also renew your loans there.
Lending and interlibrary loan service
You can lend part of the printed material directly from the Library of Statistics or request an interlibrary loan through your own library. You need a library card for lending, which you can get from the Library of Statistics' customer service.
Set up an appointment and take your ID with you. Take a look in advance at the rules of use of the library (Statistics Finland-Finna).
Ask more and set up an appointment
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone: +358 29 551 2220 (from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4 pm)
- Interlibrary loan and facsimile copy requests: email@example.com
View the following as well
Statistical archives comprise statistics produced by Statistics Finland and its predecessors, basic statistical data, administrative documents and unpublished table data.
Guidance and information service help with information search.
Last updated 28 Apr 2023